Hello Connecticut ladies and gentleman! I come to you with another Valentine’s Day Gift Guide, but this time, it’s for the locals. You can find all of these gifts listed below and in the picture, at the Shoppes at Farmington Valley in Canton, CT (address will be at the bottom). Hope this helps you just in time for the big day! Fun Fact: I worked at the shoppes when I was 17 at a store called 344 that is no longer there. I love this place so much!
- Tarte – Park Ave Princess Bronzer & Contour Palette
- Tory Burch – Love Relentlessly Rollerball
- Fresh – Rose Hydration Hotshots
Barnes and Noble:
- You! By Sandra Magsamen
- LOVE from Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
The Paper Store:
- Chavez for Charity Bracelets
- Hallmark Card
Sur La Table:
- Conversation Hearts Table Scatter
- Eiffel Tower Valentine Cake Stand
- Valentine Hearts Mini Spatulas, Set of 2
- Eiffel Tower Valentine Spatula
- Valentine’s Tealight Candles, Set of 6
- Valentina Poofy Heart Stud
- Juliet Druzy Heart Studs
- Emerald Cinched Sleeve Pullover Sweater
I’m so excited to spend the night with my boyfriend, and spoil each other with love (omg so cheesy).
Check out the Shoppes at Farmington Valley at 110 Albany Turnpike • Canton, CT 06019 Telephone (860) 693-3059 • Fax (860) 693-3204 • www.theshoppesatfarmingtonvalley.com
About The Shoppes at Farmington Valley: The Shoppes is an open-air shopping destination with a fun and lively atmosphere, offering more than 45 specialty stores and unique eateries. Creating a shopping experience unlike any other, with lush landscaping, winding sidewalks & live events, The Shoppes strive to craft a special place for their valued customers.
What are your plans for the big day? Do you have an outfit already? Check out some of my outfit ideas –>
Disclaimer: This post is a collaboration with the Shoppes at Farmington Valley.