Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. 2018 is FLYING by! We just went through the holidays, which is why it can be hard to get creative all over again for gift giving. Here are some ideas I have for gifts for him and her.
- Open When Letters- This is the most thoughtful gift. I did this for my boyfriend for our anniversary, and he loved it! You can buy a bunch of blank cards, and write out a bunch of letters. For example, “open when you miss me”, “open when you need some motivation”, “open when you’re happy”, etc. This is a gift that keeps on giving.
- Lotto tickets- Last year I bought him lotto tickets, and taped them on skewers, and then taped the words “I hit the lotto when I met you” onto a jar filled with candy. Cheesy? Maybe… but it’s cute! And hey, maybe they’ll win a lot of money (wishful thinking…)
- Surprise Home-Cooked Meal- If you have some time before they get home or come over, cook them a nice surprise meal. Last year I cooked Thai Sweet Chili Chicken (find the recipe HERE )
- Filled Up Wallet- This idea was also in my Christmas guide, but it’s just so good I had to add it. Ladies can never have too many wallets. Find a new wallet and fill it with gift cards to her favorite places!
- Massage- A massage gift card is a great way to pamper your lady. Or you can make it romantic and give her a nice long massage yourself!
- Write- Guys don’t express feelings as much as girls (at least most do not), so writing a letter expressing your feelings can be the most touching gift a girl could want. Don’t be afraid to get deep!
- Flowers and chocolates are always a good add-on to any gift. 😉
Ladies, this red sweater would be totally cute if you’re having a stay in date, or a galentine’s day! It’s currently on MAJOR sale! Check out the links.
Sweater- UNDER $35!
Slip On Shoes- UNDER $40!
Jeans- CLICK HERE
Sunglasses- Tory Burch- ON SALE
I hope this helped to give you some ideas for a gift, or even a cute outfit idea! Do you have any ideas that we need to know? Leave them in the comments below!
Stay tuned Wednesday for a Valentine’s Date Night look!