It’s been a while… Hope everyone’s having a good Winter. I am a hermit in the Winter and I hate being cold so I pretty much just sit inside in front of my fireplace (I’m so fun). Also, I did move (YAY!)! So I can definitely post some home decor pictures soon once I finish with my decorating!
Anyway, Spring product is already on the shelves. Time to talk about trends before your big shopping trip! When do you start Spring shopping?
- Pastels – Pastels have come back into trend for this year. Blush, pastel blue, etc. are the top colors to look for when shopping. They are super flattering, and easy to find. They are literally everywhere!
- Sleeve Slits- This detail has been done on a lot of tops that are hitting the shelves now. It’s a great way to show off your silhouette without losing the fabric.
- Ruffles- Whether it’s in your dresses, blouses, or even pants…ruffles have been seen all over the runway for this Spring.
- Stripes- Stripes are going to be huge this year. Especially with vibrant colors. They truly were the hit of NYFW.
- One Shoulder- This is a big hit especially for Prom dresses. The One Shoulder look has come back and it’s ready for action.
What are your favorite trends? I have been filling my closet with blush colored everything (it’s getting to be a lot…). But when I was recovering from my wisdom teeth surgery, I had nothing else to do except online shop! Wouldn’t you!?
Though I’ve been snowed in a lot, I’m definitely hoping to get some photoshoots done soon to start getting my mind and closet ready for Spring. Stay tuned. 🙂