Fall is coming!
Yes, I am one of those people who burns fall candles all year round. I live in New England, and Fall is the most beautiful time of year! Anyway…it’s not just the candles I love. I’m OBSESSED with Fall fashion! Layers, colors,boots…I love it all. So, here are some trends for Fall that you need to look out for on your next shopping trip!
- Pastel Pink/Dusty Rose
- Pom Poms
Must Have Makeup:
- Urban Decay Naked2 Lip Liner
- Shade + Light Contour Palette by Kat Von D
I don’t know about y0u but I’m so excited for Fall shopping! I’m already planning a Fall lookbook video. Stay tuned.
If you have any requests for posts/videos, leave a comment or let me know on Twitter! Talk to you soon. 🙂
Happy Thursday 🙂 The weekend is almost here! Hope it’s been a good week for you. I decided to do the Get To Know Me Tag today since I know I have a lot of new followers! Hopefully this helps you, well, get to know me. 🙂
- What is your middle name? LeeAnn
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- Who was your first best friend? @CarlieDaniellie
- How tall are you? Almost 5’8
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs
- Funniest moment throughout School? Definitely the conversations at the lunch table!
- How many countries have you visited? 2
- Are you in/gone to college? Graduated!
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? Favorite subject was probably English or Math, worst subject was definitely Science.
- What is your Favorite drink? OJ, or if we’re talking alcohol, then pomegranate margarita 🙂
- What is your favorite animal? Besides my dog, probably a white tiger or something!
- What is your favorite perfume? Armani Code or Diamond
- Tea or Coffee? Depends how early I woke up, haha
- What would you (or have you) name your children? I love the name Aubree
- What Sports do you play/Have you played? I’ve played most everything, but my favorite is definitely basketball
- What is your favorite book? I loved the Hunger Games
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? Meghan Rienks, Tara Massicotte, Aspyn Ovard
- What is your favorite movie? I have three! Dirty Dancing, Burlesque, and The Last Song
- Are you Single or Taken? Single
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date? I literally dream about this… Laying in the back of a truck in the middle of a field with some beer or wine and watching the stars (so cheesy but so romantic!)
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? 2 that I would consider adult relationships haha, the others were just random
- Favorite memory from childhood? Family vacations
- Do you speak any different languages and how well? I know a very good amount of Spanish, some Italian, and a little bit of Polish
- Do you have any siblings? I have a wonderful big sister, and two amazing big brothers 🙂 They literally are my life.
- How would you describe your fashion sense? I like dressing sexy without being too risqué. I guess my fashion sense is very edgy and focused on street style. Definitely love to show the legs.
- What is your favorite restaurant? Pf Changs (besides my families’ restaurants of course)
- What are some of your favorite tv shows? New Girl, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Mistresses
- PC or mac? Mac
- What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) iPhone 6
- Tell us one of your bad habits! Jumping into things way too fast. When I like something or want something, I go in head first very hard without even thinking! Bad bad bad.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! I will talk to y’all on Monday with a new post!
I know I talked about Fall last time (yes I’m still so excited), but Summer isn’t over yet. Let’s add a pop of color into my feed with this bright pink shift dress.
Dress- Nordstrom B.P. (only$48) –> FIND IT HERE
Boots- Louise Et Cie –> (sold out, but any tall black boot looks great!)
Necklace- Forever 21
This dress is so comfortable and comes in so many colors! What’s your favorite shift dress? I can never have too many…
Talk to y’all Thursday!
I’m SO excited Fall isn’t too far away (don’t kill me for saying that). Fall is my favorite time of year. This outfit is a perfect transitional outfit for the end of the summer going into Fall. This olive color dress is super flattering and well cut.
Dress- Nordstrom B.P. -> (not online anymore, but check in store!)
Scarf- Vince Camuto -> (also sold out, but Nordstrom has similar ones!)
Booties- Vera Wang
I hope you enjoyed this outfit! It is such a great length. It’s long but flattering, and it makes me want to twirl around! Who else is ready for Fall? I’m already burning my Bath & Body Works pumpkin candles. 🙂
Happy Monday and first day of August! I wanted to bring in the month with my favorite item in my closet. As we all know I love leather anything. Leather jackets, leather pants, leather booties…you name it, I love it. So, here’s a hidden gem I found at Nordstrom on sale!
Pink Moto Jacket- Sam Edelman at Nordstrom -> FIND IT HERE
High-neck Dress- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Booties- Vera Wang -> FIND IT HERE
As we all know, my Vera Wang booties are my favorite. Well, they broke over the weekend! I’M SO SAD!!! So I’m on the hunt for the new perfect pair of leather black booties. Let me know any suggestions you have!
Also, isn’t this moto jacket PERFECT!?!?
Sorry it’s been so crazy, and I haven’t been posting Monday and Thursday. Working at Nordstrom during the Anniversary sale, especially as a manager, is like working retail during the holiday time. CHAOTIC! But I’m back, because my blog is what keeps me happy. 🙂
Talk to you Thursday! Miss you all!